Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

As promised, here is the follow up post to the I Love Yarn Day free Pumpkin Spice Infinity Scarf pattern: Pumpkin Spice Boot Cuffs!!! The pattern is basically the same, just in a smaller scale. I wanted them to match so they could be worn together, so you will also see the buttons are just "mini me" versions of the ones on the scarf. I hope you love it and I'd love to see yours if you make them!


Supplies:
-Size J crochet hook

-1 skein worsted weight yarn (any color you choose, the color in the picture is Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in Burnt Pumpkin)

-2 small buttons

-1 yarn needle for weaving in ends and sewing on buttons

Instructions:
Row 1: Fsc 40. If you don't know how to do a foundation sc, you can ch 41 and sc in every ch across, starting with 2nd ch from hook. 

Row 2: Ch 1, turn and hdc across.

Row 3: Ch 2, turn and dc in each hdc from previous row. 

Row 4: Ch 2, turn. Skip first dc. Dc in each dc from previous row. 

Row 5: Ch 2, turn. Skip first dc. Dc across, putting last dc in top of ch 2 from row 4. 

Row 6: Ch 1, hdc in each dc from previous row, and in top of ch 2 of previous row. 

Row 7: Ch 1, turn. Sc in each hdc from previous row.

Row 8: Ch 1, turn. Sc across and finish off. This will be the top edge of your boot cuff. 

Close cuff by whip stitching ends together. Attach buttons.


Feel free to sell any work you make with this pattern, but do not use my picture and please link back to my pattern. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment