Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello, October

What a busy month September turned out to be! We had my oldest daughter's 11th birthday (eek!!!), took a last minute weekend road-trip to South Dakota to see the fall colors, and general everyday 3 children craziness. 

I finished my fall wreath the day before fall officially started. I had been slacking so I gave myself a strict time limit! I love how it turned out: 


I am already thinking ahead to making a winter wreath as well. It was a lot of fun to make!

South Dakota was amazing as always. It's one of my favorite places to visit. I call it my "happy place." Surprisingly, with all of my visits I had never gone in the fall before. I was not disappointed. Check out the beauty: 




Those are just a few of my favorites. I took many many pictures. 

October will be another busy month with my other 2 children having birthdays towards the end of the month. I've been working on some new crochet projects, and even designing my own pattern, which I will be sharing here for you as soon as I'm finished!!! I can't wait to share it with you. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment