Friday, December 5, 2014

Toss The Tube!!!

Thanks to another amazing campaign from Crowdtap, I got a chance to sample Scott Naturals Tube-Free toilet paper. Yep, that's right: tube-free. 


What an amazing concept, right?! I am sure you probably have some of the same thought that I did..."How does it stay together once you get to the end of the roll?" Well, it holds together to the very last square!!! 

It's the same quality and softness that you've come to expect from Scott brand. I was pleased that they hadn't changed anything else. 

Oh, and bonus...it's super quiet!!! Usually I could tell when someone was going to the bathroom at night because the echoing of the roll of toilet paper! Not so here. It was silent. Silent night... 😂

I highly recommend you give it a try! Not only are you going to get a great toilet paper, you are reducing your waste by not having to throw away toilet paper rolls! Win-win!!!


Disclaimer: I reviewed a free package of Scott Naturals Tube-Free toilet paper for the purpose of review. All opinions and photos are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment